Business Exit Planning For Corporates and Small Businesses
Are you a corporate manager (CEO) or a small business owner who is thinking about exiting your business? If so, you need to start planning now. A well-crafted business exit strategy can help you maximize the value of your business and ensure a smooth transition.
Business exit planning done right.
To ensure the best outcome when selling your business, it’s key to have a good business exit planning strategy before making any agreements.
Are you looking to sell your business?
Our team of professional accountants at Wilkinson Accounting Solutions will utilise our knowledge and expertise to curate the best business exit strategy for you.
WHAT WE DO (Business Exit Planning)
We have a team of qualified finance and operational professionals who provide a first-class business exit strategy consultancy service.
Wilkinson Accounting Solutions is a business accounting and business exit consultancy firm that specialises in crafting a business exit strategy that is catered to you — no matter the size or shape of your company.
Whether you own a large firm, an SME, or a startup, our accounting services will give you that advantage to stay ahead of the competition.
At Wilkinson Accounting Solutions, we specialize in business exit planning for small businesses. We have a team of experienced accountants and business advisors who can help you create a customized exit strategy that meets your specific needs.
OUR SERVICE (Business Exit Planning)
- Bookkeeping support: We can provide you with bookkeeping support. This will help you keep your business’s financial records in order.
- Valuation Advice: We can help you determine the fair market value of your business
- Key KPIs report: We can provide you with a report that tracks your business’s key performance indicators. This will help you identify areas where you can improve your business’s value.
- Funding/investment support: We can help you secure the funding you need to exit your business.
We also offer a variety of other services to help you with your business exit planning, such as:
- Governance and controls analysis: We can help you assess your business’s governance and controls. This will help you ensure that your business is in good shape for an exit.
- Cashflow forecasting: We can help you forecast your business’s cashflow. This will help you make informed decisions about when to exit your business.
We provide all the essential tools necessary for a foolproof business exit strategy. We have years of experience in supporting a range of clients through a business exit, from large firms to startups.
With our guidance, we will ensure you get the best possible outcome when selling your business.
A business exit strategy allows you to build a business model that maximises your value on exit, so it becomes an asset rather than a lifestyle.
Business exit means when the current owns sell all or part of their business (usually shares).
This is always a personal choice usually when you want to try something new or feel like you no longer want to run you current business.
We would usually recommend business owners considering their exit plans at least 5 years before they are ready to exit.
Valuations, forecasting when the business will be ready to exit, management accounts, consistent and accurate bookkeeping, good processes and controls so the owner no longers works day to day in the business.
Worry less about the present and look forward to the future with Wilkinson Accounting Solutions.
We can guarantee we can design the best business exit strategy for you, no matter what type of business you run.
Book a consultation with us to find out how our business exit strategy consultancy services can benefit you and your business.
Want to know how we can help?
Fill out the below form to find out how we can help you.